Mixed martial arts (MMA) is a full-contact combat sport that allows striking and grappling, both standing and on the ground, using techniques from various combat sports and martial arts.
Volleyball is a team sport in which two teams of six players are separated by a net. Each team tries to score points by grounding a ball on the other team's court under organized rules.
Handball (also known as team handball, fieldball, European handball or Olympic handball) is a team sport in which two teams of seven players each (six outfield players and a goalkeeper)
We are ambitious about our Nation’s potential and aggressive about our strategy.
We not only believe in our system, we believe in our People
• Significantly reduce rates of diabetes, hypertension, obesity and other lifestyle illnesses;
• Increase the pool of Emiratis that regularly participate in organized sports throughout the year, and their lives; and
• Provide holistic life skills Emiratis can transfer through the generations.
• Equip Emiratis of all ages with the requisite knowledge, skills and attitudes that define healthy, athletic and competitive nations.
• Educate the UAE community through action and lead by example.
For any inquiries, questions or commendations,
please call : +971 2 2356097
or email us: